It is possible to upgrade the memory to 1 GB. The throughput-speed will be about the same, according to Thecus there is no need to upgrade memory. However if you're using multiple software modules it's a plus to have more than the default 256 MB.
- More memory does not speed up drive access.
- Use the correct memory type.
- Thecus does not support memory upgrades.
Memory modules testedEdit
- CORSAIR VS1GSDS400 1 GB 400 MHz PC3200 3-3-3-8 200 pin SODIMM ()
- --Wisskey.eckoh 08:26, 30 January 2009 (CET)
- WifiShadow 18:15, February 22, 2011 (UTC)
- Kingston KVR400X64SC3A/1G 1GB 400MHz PC3200 CL3 200 pin SODIMM
- --Butibum 14:42, 10 March 2009 (CET)