NOTE: Do not use this procedure on your Zoom DSL modem unless instructed by IgLou technical support. Improper configuration of your DSL modem may cause interoperability issues with certain websites and may degrade performance or reliability.
1. Open your web browser and go to http://10.0.0.2/ . Log in using admin as the username and zoomadsl as the password. You will be presented with the Basic Setup page. Completely ignore all settings on the Basic Setup page.
2. Click on Advanced Setup at the top of the page.
Then locate and click on WAN Configuration.
3. Change the Encapsulation to 1483 Bridged IP LLC. Set the VPI to 8 and set the VCI to 35. Also change the Bridge setting to Enabled. Then click on the Save Changes button at the bottom.
4. Click on Advanced Setup at the top of the page.
Then locate and click on DHCP.
5. Change DHCP Mode to None. Click on the Save Changes button at the bottom.
6. Click on Write Settings to Flash to make ensure your DSL modem doesn't lose its settings if it ever gets turned off.